Sovereign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story

+3
Hitmonchan519
xMemoko
Racing
7 posters

Go down

Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story Empty Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story

Post  Racing Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:14 am

Once upon a time, in the nation of Feonir, there lived a warrior named, Racing. He lived in a time where there was non-stop war between the great five nations and getting stronger was his only path. Well at first, Racing was not a very good warrior. He did not have good equipment for battle and spent most of his early days fighting wild boars and kuburis. Racing did not have many friends until one day he met a beautiful Dual Gunner named, Xurorihime. At last he found a suitible companion to train with, a wonderful companion and eventually a lover. Racing and Xurorihime were unseperable. They would kill monsters together, enter dangerous dungeons, and even help defended the nation's sacred treasure known as relics.

As time flew by Racing had gotten stronger as he always helped with defense by sacrificing his body on the front lines. Eventually his efforts was noticed by Auradin, a paladin and leader of the guild Prolific. Auradin saw potential in young Racing and took Racing into his guild. Xurorihime on the other hand was just now catching up to Racing's strength. Racing tried to persuade Auradin and the other members of Prolific to accept Xurorihime but they did not agree. Xurorihime then turned to another guild called Sovereign and Dreamz, the leader of Sovereign, welcomed Xurorihime with open arms. With Racing joining Prolific and Xurorihime joining Sovereign, the couple began to drift away.

So after Racing joined Prolific, he received help training and the day he was strong enough, he set out on a quest to achieve his first mount. In order to complete this quest, he had to travel to the "Hard Lost Mines" to obtain the mane of a creature known as Macanga. Racing's comrades were too busy to help him with his quest so he joined a party of strangers. When he entered the dungeon, he met a decent Rifleman by the name of Hitmonchan519. Racing and Hitmonchan519 found each other very humorous and they conversated throughout the quest. After they completed the quest, Racing and Hitmonchan519 saved each other as friends and went with their own ways. Little did they know, they were going to be a big part of each others lives.

Auradin and Prolific did great deeds for the nation of Feonir. They raided relics with only just their own members and defended everytime they heard a temple alert. Auradin decided it was time to take the title as Lord Marshall. With the help of many strong guilds like Vanguard and Sovereign, Auradin dethroned the current Lord Marshall (forgot who it was) and earn that title for himself and earning every Prolific member the title of Marshall's Knight. Among those members, was Racing. Although the weakest of the Prolific members, none would have guessed that he would one day be the only surviving and active member of Prolific.

Feonir at this time was at the top of the five nations and they always had relics for their citizens. When they prepared to raid, the rift would be filled with yellow flags and other nations could not compete. During Auradin's rule, there was no difference. Feonir was as strong as ever. With raids being easy, Auradin became bored and tired of being Lord Marshall. So he appointed a less experience Paladin named Anata to take his place. Anata was not liked very much because she did not have what it took to be Lord Marshall. Feonir started to lose its once powerful status. Although Racing did not like how Anata ran Feonir, he had to show support. Every week resulted in a castle siege with attempt to overthrow Anata. Prolific withstood the castle sieges for many weeks, but eventually Prolific lost.

After the lost, Prolific's members began to retire. Ironically, Prolific, which means to be prosperous or successful, started to fall apart. Only a few members including Racing planned to stay active. The leadership of the guild was then given to Susole, a Dual Gunner, only to keep the guild alive so that the remaining guild members could find a new home. One day as Racing was watching the rift, he met Dreamz. He asked Dreamz if he could join Sovereign and Dreamz accepted Racing. Finally he was united with Xurorihime. As Racing and Xurorihime celebrated their reunion, Racing was greeted by an old friend and familiar voice. It was Hitmonchan519. With Xurorihime in his arms and a warm welcome from a long time friend, Racing was finally, home.........

more....later...

Last edited by Racing on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story Empty Re: Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story

Post  xMemoko Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:31 am

:O
*sits and waits for the next post.. Shocked
xMemoko
xMemoko

Back to top Go down

Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story Empty Re: Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story

Post  Hitmonchan519 Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:53 am

i never knew they rejected Xuro :O
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

https://aikasovereign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 am

edited...addded more...
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  mopho Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 am

Interesting. Very Happy
mopho
mopho

Back to top Go down

Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story Empty Story!

Post  Eois Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 am

It's great Racing! Can't wait to read more.

(What? Sov used to be lma? And even more shocking: an enjoyable, humorous conversation with hit? That's some good fiction Racing)

Eois

Back to top Go down

Post  Kilasyn Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:21 pm

*contented sigh* I remember the days when Sov was LMA those were the good days xD I kind of wish I knew you guys back then. Dreamz actually tried to recruit me but I was too stubborn/loyal to leave my dying old guild.
Kilasyn
Kilasyn
Admin

http://www.veronicazhu.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroSkye Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 am

Great read. I remember when Feonir had too many during raids. To the point where going to the rift would crash my old gaming pc. I also remember Sovereign being part of the LMA. I wanted to join them but I was too weak. :/
I think Skylore just formed during that time and I was pretty close to joining them. It's a good thing I didn't or else I wouldn't be part of Sov. Cool

I'd like to write up a story too but my past in Aika isn't interesting at all. No
ZeroSkye
ZeroSkye

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:59 am

Eois wrote:It's great Racing! Can't wait to read more.

(What? Sov used to be lma? And even more shocking: an enjoyable, humorous conversation with hit? That's some good fiction Racing)

i thought u knew sov used to be lma like 1 year ago lol. and i was weird then :3
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:01 am

ZeroSkye wrote:Great read. I remember when Feonir had too many during raids. To the point where going to the rift would crash my old gaming pc. I also remember Sovereign being part of the LMA. I wanted to join them but I was too weak. :/
I think Skylore just formed during that time and I was pretty close to joining them. It's a good thing I didn't or else I wouldn't be part of Sov. Cool

I'd like to write up a story too but my past in Aika isn't interesting at all. No

Tales of Racing for those interested in a short story Feobef10

Thats just feo alone
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 am

Racing wrote:Racing's comrades were too busy to help him with his quest so he joined a party of strangers. When he entered the dungeon, he met a decent Rifleman by the name of Hitmonchan519. Racing and Hitmonchan519 found each other very humorous and they conversated throughout the quest. After they completed the quest, Racing and Hitmonchan519 saved each other as friends and went with their own ways. Little did they know, they were going to be a big part of each others lives.

https://aikasovereign.forumotion.com/t85-awesomeness

naked lme run with race :3. notice the lma buff while i was in Sovereign
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mopho Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 am

You're intimate encounter with Xuro made me want to post this for you Racing. cheers

mopho
mopho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down