Sovereign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Racing's guide to Everything :D

4 posters

Go down

Racing's guide to Everything :D Empty Racing's guide to Everything :D

Post  Racing Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Guide to everything or most things. The drops the I put in are pretty accurate because I have gotten these drops myself or seen it drop in my parties.
Lv 1-15 Quest or have someone Plvl you on mutated mobs
Lv15-50 Quest gives best xp
Lv50-51 Do Dailies to get lakia diamonds
Lv 51-70+ Grind on Mutated mobs (Plants, Croshus at Ascention Gate, Anglers, Croshus, Verits, Power Penza, Wyverns, Guard Grind) Do a combination of quest and grind for best xp.

Drops
Mutated plants: GF ring/Earring, MS+2 xtal
Mutated Croshus (Ascension Gate): GF Bracelot/Necklace, Crit +3 acc (i think)
Mutated Anglers: BF ring/earring, Hit +3 xtal
Mutated Croshus: BF bracelot/necklace, cd -4% weapon xtal
Mutated Verits: Dh Bracelot/Necklace, Crit+6 weapon xtal
Mutated PowerPenza: DH ring/Earring, pdef +137 armor xtal
Mutated Wyverns: Skadi Acc, mag pierce +8% weapon xtal

Kan: Blue core of seridunn(armor xtal: pdef +146, sam+41, magdef+165, etc), Leaf of life(from seridunn only), forest essence
Kah: Green Core of seridunn(acc xtal: str,dex,int,con+5 or 6, cd-2% or -3%, etc), Leaf of life(seridunn), Emeralds
Kae: Red Core of Seridunn( weapon xtal: damage + ?% to struction, demon, patk +46, etc), Leaf of Life(any mobs with crown beside name) , Old Man's box (sealing Scroll), Nature Diy (mini bosses), sup lv 56 gear

PDN: dark essences
PDH: dark Essences, 70 unique DIYS (very rare on hard but possible)
PDE: dark essences, 70 unique DIYS
PDE diy drops: Swords of Adjort (wr or pl gloves), Vertanga (boots for all class), Arabellas (dg or rm gloves), Ashis (helmet for all class or shield for pl), Frozen Liches (wl or cl gloves), airman ( chest for all classes), Queen (weapon for all classes and queens acc diys), sup lv 64 gear

LCN: cursed weapon boxes, lv 75 uni weapon diys, ts diy box, pell/rub A Very Rare, J. Frament too (very rare)
LCH: same as LCN but also drops Jernasius fragments (not the correct spelling, lol), pell/rub A Very Rare
LCE: same as LCH but also bosses drop Acc Boxes that contain non tradable acc, pell/rub A Very Rare

Aierala: normal: poor incubator, power thunder sources from crown mobs
hard: precision incubator, " "
elite:precision Incubator, " "

Spiral: normal: mainly purple, yellow cores but red/blue possible, jfrag from greater apos
Hard/Elite: same as normal but drop rate is increased
I just solo first 2 floors, been pretty successful with core drops that way

Stats:
Str increases wr, pl pattk, also increase crit damage, also increase perf crit every 15-20 str point
dex increase dg, rm pattk, every 12-15 dex increases crit rate by 1, and dodge rate but not sure how many dex per dodge increase
int increases cl, wl magattk ( thats all i know, lol)
con increase hp (27.5hp per con), also heard it increase crit resist (.07 per con), hp regen and some mp
luck increase max mp and mp regen and sam
(wars make sure u add 1 dex to ur war when u turn lv 51 to increase crit rate by 1)
Pdef: for every 8 pdef u reduce damage by 1 hp( so i've heard)

Money Making tips:
Lme runs, repair all items and npc them. average of 150k-300k per run.
Buy things that are low in quantity in AH and resell for higher price(especially extracts) example: I saw a guy with shop selling enriched rub c for 1.3m ea. I check AH and lowest one was 1.9m. Bought 8, that was all i could afford, and sold ea at 1.8m. In the end I made 4m profit.
Also Farming mobs in Karena for mat drops and npcing everything is good money. I make bout 2-almost 3m per hour with mark of hunter and no one stilling my mobs xD. It works i spent bout 3 hours testing this out Very Happy. By far the best Guaranteed money making farm.

Kan,Kah,Kae for xtals to sell (also if u run this alot, save mats to make either nature blessings or kae gear to sell. Nature gear sells for 1-3m and kae gear sells for 6-20m+, kae scolls sell for alot too)
Pde for stables diy to sell
Do Pd dailies for gold coins and sell those for 600k per ea coin
kill mobs in traband to get pieces of cold wave shards to sell ea cold wave crystal for 3250k-00k ea
Sell diamonds from Traband to sell from 100-150k ea depeneding on demand
make weapons and armor like kae, ts stuff to sell
do hell dungeons to sell rare mats or rare gear
fish for mats to sell like element cores and enriched caelium, also secret message in bottles
kill field bosses for xtals drops to sell
Good Example of Money Farming Dailies: 18 gold coin pieces from pd dailies 720k (pde:chance of DIY stable: 1m-30m bonus depending on what it is), cold wave xtal 200k-300k, daily 5-10 lme runs (5-10min ea run only) 500k-1m, daily hell dungeons, Spiral for cores (if u get one guaranteed 30-100m)

Bosses:
Envictus all lvls except hell mode: when he does his first aoe stun, he will continue this pattern: hit, hit, hit, hit, hit, aoe stun
so make sure if ur dg or wr, sidestep or parry before the stun. 5x hits, parry/sidestep, stun
In Hell mode at 25% hp, Envictus will AOE stun at random so just be ready for that. You can tell he's in this state when his back catches on fire, lol and he rages like hell lol

Seridunn: she will cast a healing divine ward at beginning of battle. u can either wait it out by standing there and not attkin it (attking it with it's divine ward will heal it), or u can run back to reset it. at 75-80% hp, she will debuff you and u take a certain amount of damage for ea buff that she takes off.
she cast curse at 50% hp, make sure u can dodge it by using wind pran skill, parry, or sidestep before she cast it.
if u dodge it successfully, just ff her.

PDE Queen Azu: she will strike, strike, hammer(stun), Web( paralyze), strike, strike, hammer (stun), and starts from beginning.
she will do this pattern until her hp reaches 50 percent. once it reaches 50%, she will add in an occasional fear, and belladonna type skill. at 25% hp, she will cast divine ward so regular attk her only
Don't get stun locked or its game over

LMW bosses:
virgil: dont attk it with its red buff, it reflects damage. Hint: turn auto attk off
Apophis: turn all buffs off, it penance for ea buff. use int, str, dex pots if u have them

LCE Bosses: Horseman boss: dps and just stay alive. he will do a fire/ice stun occassionally
Jerenisuss Roysen (final boss): if you are wr or dg, parry after his first double attk (he strikes with both hands) because he'll do a stun, dps dps dps until u see him unhinge wing, parry/sidestep after that too. also when he does his big lighting aoe that debuffs he'll most likely stun afterwars so parry there too. if you are a wr, his stuns are pretty closely timed with the cooldown for parry so keep that in mind.
I'll make a video of this soon Very Happy

Fishing:
Bigger perfect bar: lv up fishing skill, turn in fishing certificates for new fishing rod: 50 certificates for steel rod +6 catch rate, 100 for mithril rod +8 catch rate, 200 for old man's rod +10 catch rate.
Perfect catches has chance of catch rare fish(albino nerine, rainbow fish, fish of life), boxes(different kinds depeneding on where u fish: contains rub/pell c,b,a depending on where u fish, green/blue/red bottles (xp/money quest): not sure how much gold green gives but blue gives 1.3m. red gives 3m, and also legendary rod +16 catch rate ( i think 16).
Crit +4 for acc in frozen boxes in traband
Crit damage +13% from gem boxes in karena, also dodge +4 for armor

Last edited by Racing on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 11 times in total
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Racing's guide to Everything :D Empty Re: Racing's guide to Everything :D

Post  Hitmonchan519 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:36 am

how come i never made 300mil doing all these things Sad
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

https://aikasovereign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroSkye Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:50 am

Great guide! I would like to add, Warlock's Shadowfall is unaffected by Reflect! Twisted Evil
ZeroSkye
ZeroSkye

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:02 pm

lol i dont know hit. I found alot of diys in pde that i sold for 15m+. also made a war kae set that i sold for alot too.
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:44 pm

how many times u solo pde?
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

https://aikasovereign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:41 pm

When I do pde, I do likebat least 5 times at a time. Usually takes an hour for 5 runs.
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  haichi Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Questing after 51 has become a lot more beneficial, especially with the new mark of the hunter Smile

haichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:22 pm

updated contents: spiral, lce bosses
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroSkye Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:01 pm

What does the mutant(s) in Karena drop?
ZeroSkye