Sovereign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those that still come browse around!!!!

5 posters

Go down

To those that still come browse around!!!! Empty To those that still come browse around!!!!

Post  Racing Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:21 am

Hello all,

Its been awhile since we snoop our own guild site like we used to. We have lost alot of members and some close friends along the way but there's still a few of us left. I just wanted to take a moment to share some of my thoughts with you.
I just wanted to thank all of you for helping me enjoy this game as much as possible. I know we go thru our tough times when we may not agree but we still manage to stay good friends no matter what. I know I have been saying that I wanted to quit or exile or watever but truth is, I am just bored or fustrated at times. I love the guild that we have today. Its like a family to me honestly. This game has caused me alot of sadness because I consider many ppl that I have gotten close to as a friend and its hard to say goodbye when they leave or quit. I hope that when this all ends and we quit Aika, we can still keep contact and talk because even though Aika is just a game, it allowed me to meet you guys and you guys mean alot to me. Thank you for everything.

Racing
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

To those that still come browse around!!!! Empty Re: To those that still come browse around!!!!

Post  Hitmonchan519 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:45 am

why did you make it sound like ur quiting
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

https://aikasovereign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To those that still come browse around!!!! Empty Re: To those that still come browse around!!!!

Post  mopho Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:31 am

This better not be a early quit notice. I was at the point where I almost quit when I failed my PDE accessory, but you went outta your way alot of times to help me Race and that's what made me stay. Very Happy
So you still better be here for many years to come or you know the consequences. I'LL BE OUTSIDE YOUR WINDOW WITH MY RADIO.
mopho
mopho

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 am

im not, lol just felt emotional so posted this lol....
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  CptnDrunk Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 am

Sad That was beautiful

we got sov FB group so \o/ keep in touch
CptnDrunk
CptnDrunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Eois Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:00 am

Well I'm over two weeks late for this, but Aww, what a nice post Racing!

Eois

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum