Sovereign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior accessories

3 posters

Go down

Warrior accessories Empty Warrior accessories

Post  Racing Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm

Warrior Accessories:

If you have honor gear and weapon, i suggest going honor accessories since you get so much critical rate from each piece of armor. This willl give you a good balance of stun/silence resist without compromising critical rate. Remember when we fight, critical damage is really what kills most of us. The more you have, the better you'll be off.

Now if you have a pve set or a set that doesnt give you a lot of crit rate (like my gold set), then go Burning Forest Accessories Set. Actually the best critical rate would be: Uni LCE Ring and Earring that comes with 6critical rate and 4 perfect crit rate and BF necklace/Bracelet. In Epic 3 that comes out soon, the Lost Mines Hell Acc (lava set) gives acc that comes with 4crit rate.

And lastly if u wanna just have high patk, go for the skadi ess that gives patk. u have to do this quest in traband but one of the items required is the pdef acc. those pdef acc from mutants in traband or buy trading 150 cold wave's crystals. once u get this set u should enchant it:crit3,str6/dex6, patk+21
'
PVE warriors should go demon hunter acc for the damage increase to demons. If you dont solo LCE or any other high lvl dungeons, this set is pointless Very Happy

there you go:D
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Warrior accessories Empty Re: Warrior accessories

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:36 pm

imo either way id go bf acc some ppl have alot of crit resist, lol
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

https://aikasovereign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm

yea alot of crit resist like gold cored, you will need at least 85 crit rate just to have a chance. btw, start bf because in next expansion there will be crit resist +8 xtals so you will need more medals of courage for that Very Happy
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:17 pm

damit lol how many per
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 pm

prolly 100 or 120 medals of courage, my guess..
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:45 pm

dayum lol, alright i got 900-1k medals alrdy for my honor 85 gear and im still 700-1.7k short for lvl 85

if its 120 medals for 1 then thats 36k honor :3

120 x 12 = 1440 medals

so im 1440 + 1.7k = 3140 medals short for lvl 85 cap D:

i need 12 because acc needs dmage to other nation/ armour need damage reduction by other nation/ and armour need crit resist 8 lol Smile
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:54 pm

bf for me too xD
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitmonchan519 Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:07 pm

and im still 700 kills short ahhhh
Hitmonchan519
Hitmonchan519
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroSkye Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks for the post Racing. Helped me a ton.
Since I plan to go pure PVE on my warrior, I'll be going for the demon accessory set. Which armor set do you reckon I go for? I don't need crit resist or anything. I was thinking SS or SC warrior set for farming/pve. scratch
ZeroSkye
ZeroSkye

Back to top Go down

Post  Racing Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Ok for SC and SS. Sc is great for dungeons and fighting mobs because they do give u another stun and since wars do have alot of aoes, u can imagine the freezing proxing from fear, earthquake, windblade, and the flipping aoe lol. Thats one pro that SC has over the SS set.

SC on the other hand when it proxes does no do as much damage as SS when meteor proxes. SS is more of a extra hard hit. For example, if it proxes while u crit a bloodstrike and the meteor crits as well, you can just imagine the damage it will do, especially if you have high crit damage. Easily 40k damage right there.

Now one last difference from the two sets, BOSSES. In almost all the dungeons, bosses are immune to stuns and other effects its really just damage that count. Although SC and SS will both prox, SC will not stun the boss, so SS will do more damage and in my opinion better for PVE.

Hope this helps.
Racing
Racing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down